All You Need To Know About Our Blog!
Glen Erin Golf Club is excited to be connecting with our couples in a new way through our wedding blog!
The goal of this blog is to help you along in your planning process whether you are planning a year out, 6 months out, or less than 6 months – we are here to help alleviate some of that stress that comes with planning a wedding! Maybe you just need some encouragement – your friends at Glen Erin got your back!
I hope through this blog you will get to know me, Katy Cook, and our Glen Erin Staff a little more as well! After all, we will be working together for upwards of a year!
Here are a few fun facts about Glen Erin:
- Glen Erin literally means "Ireland's Valley", reflecting the unique rolling terrain and the prominent vale that runs through the site.
- Glen Erin is one of the top 20 courses in the state to play
- Glen Erin opened in 2003 and the course pays homage to yesteryear with rolling fairways, oversize greens, and deep pot bunkers.
- The course uses 4-foot flags similar to many golf courses in Ireland. Your eyes will play tricks on you and many times it will feel longer than meets the eye.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am a coffeeholic, where are my espresso lovers at?!
- There is nothing better than spending an evening in a bubble bath with a glass of cabernet!
- I truly believe that laughing is the best therapy
- I think Bigfoot is real
- I have locked my keys in my car soooo many times that I finally got a car that beeps at me when my keys are still in my car and I try to lock it….game changer!
I am excited to help you through this amazing journey of planning one of the most memorable and best days of your life! This should be fun for you and my goal is to make this process stress-free for you. I have been working with couples for over 5 years and I love every minute of it!
If you have any topics that you would like to know more about, let me know! I would love to hear your thoughts!
#themoreyouknow #glenerinweddingblog #glenerinweddings #wisconsinweddings